The Parkrose Community Clean-Up is Saturday, May 10 from 9am to 12pm. Details can be found on our calendar at: http://parkrose.eastportland.org/node/3878
Interested in volunteering? Look at the ideas below on how you can volunteer. Contact Joan Stevens at email@example.com if you'd like to help:
- Set-up (shift starts at 7:30) place signs, traffic cones, tables, chairs, canopies. Help open drop boxes (dumpsters).
- Take down (starting about 1pm) remove signs, traffic cones, tables, chairs, canopies.
- Greet community members as they drive in with their loads, take donations, and point them in the right direction.
- Unload trucks and cars that come to the event into the appropriate drop boxes. (Physical labor required.)
- Sort and swap at our Re-use area—like hosting a garage sale, but all of the items that come and go here are FREE.
- Litter patrol around the neighborhood with fellow volunteers, cleaning the area. (Family friendly opportunity in school and park areas.)
Any other inquiries abou the Parkrose Neighborhood Association can be sent to: